Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using our website (the "Service") operated by OWNext ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Your Account
- a. We reserve the full right to terminate your account at any time, with or without given notice. Your account will be terminated if you are found in violation of any of these terms.
- b. In order to register on our site, you are required to have a valid, address, name, and other infomations. By using fake infomation will result in terminated account.
- c. When ordering a server, or any other service from OWNext.com, you are only renting the service. All services remain the property of OWNext.com.
- a. Services ordered from OWNext.com will not be activated until payment has been received, and verified to not be fraudulent. In most cases, payment verification is automatic but may require manual review in rare circumstances such as unverified PayPal Accounts.
- b. Any chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will result in your account being immediately terminated and banned from using our services.
- a. In order to cancel your services, you must issue a cancellation request within our billing area. Additionally, you must manually cancel any active PayPal subscriptions that were created when ordering your service. We do not have access to deduct funds from your PayPal account, and will not be held responsible for automated payments made via a subscription.
- a. Only all our shared hosting (Shared Minecraft, Discord Bot Hosting) include a 24 hours refund policy. The refunds are also given out if there is a proper valid reason. If the billing panel shows an Invalid reason, we cannot offer any refund. If the first 24 hours have been exceeded since the first payment, we cannot offer any refunds.
- b. We can not offer any refunds from our dedicated servers since the payment process to our hosting provider has already been made on our side.
- c. All deposits made to your account balance are non-refundable.
- a. Servers may only be used for the services they were intended and you may not install or use unauthorized third party programs. We do provide technical assistance such as a need for help with our Pterodactyl Panel and Server Hosting problems, and will not be held responsible, for any third party software uploaded to our services. Unauthorized usage, such as attempting to access or interfere with other clients data, will result in suspension of your services.
- b. You may not purposely bypass any limits or restrictions that your service is provisioned with, such as limited allocations, RAM limits, or CPU restrictions. Attempting to modify or bypass any usage restrictions will result in suspension of your services without any refunds.
- c. In the event, your usage exceeds any limits existing on your server, the process exceeding these limits may be automatically disabled without notice. This may occur due to improper usage, such as a crashed or hanging server process.
- d. Your usage must be reasonable and should not place excessive burdens on our hardware or available resources. You may not interfere with the services we provide to other customers. In rare situations, we may place restrictions on your services in the event that your usage interferes with the services provided to other customers.
6. Your Account
- a. We claim no responsibility whatsoever for what you choose to host on your server.
- b. You may not use our services to host or distribute adult or illegal material.
- c. Your service can be terminated at any time for any valid reason.
- a. OWNext.com will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labour dispute, work stoppage, fire, an act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
- b. OWNext.com reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms, and conditions or terminate services at any time and without notice.
- c. OWNext.com is not liable to store any statistical data regarding servers, such as user information.
- d. Due to the nature of the services we provide, there may issue such as but not limited to, performance impacts, data corruption, data loss, and lag. These issues are out of our control and are not the result of our hardware or network. We are not liable for these issues, although a reasonable effort will be made to assist you with any problems you may experience. However, we do backup your services almost daily and we will restore the backup if there is a restore point.
8. Denial of Service Attacks
- a. OWNext.com reserves the right to disable and terminate your server if your server is regularly attacked with denial of service attacks which disturb other users servers.